BDI Accounting provides accounting services and financial support throughout the organization. The department records accounts payable and receivable, inventory, payroll, fixed assets and all other financial elements. The department also makes recommendations to enhance the company's financial health via cost-savings and efficient use of funds.
- Receipts - Applying customer payments
- Collections - Keeping track of overdue invoice payments from customers
- Payables - Managing supplier invoices and employee expense reports, verifying that the billed amounts are authorized for payment, and issuing payments to recipients on scheduled payment dates
- Commissions - Calculating and tracking commissions for eligible staff
- Financial Statements - Managing BDI journal entries to bring the company's initial financial results into compliance with accounting principals
- Taxes - Remitting various payments to government authorities