E-Commerce is an important supporting piece of the BDI Family. BDI's e-commerce team creates and continues to optimize our website that is localized to each country, language and currency, using industry-leading technologies to make ordering from BDI easy and intuitive for customers around the world.
- Managing BDI website user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Architecting, designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging BDIExpress to insure it is our customer's preferred tool to order products, track deliveries, request quotes, check quotes, conduct product research; to learn how to successfully apply our products and services; and to do business with us around the clock and around the world
- Developing and overseeing the effective planning, QA and execution of content across BDI website and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of content
- Managing all aspects of web analytics related to e-commerce, and communicating relevant information to executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partnering with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into e-commerce projects