Human Resources Department
Human Resources performs an essential support function at BDI. This department is responsible for personnel sourcing and hiring, applicant tracking, skills development and tracking, benefits administration, succession planning, and compliance with associated government regulations.
- Recruitment - advertising job postings, sourcing candidates, screening applicants, conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating hiring efforts with managers responsible for making the final selection of candidates
- Employee Relations - strengthening the employer-employee relationships through job satisfaction measurement and engagement efforts as well as resolving workplace conflict
- Compensation & Benefits Administration - managing and administrating biweekly payroll as well as handling open enrollments for health insurance
- Training and Development - creating and managing training for all positions at BDI
- Risk Management - advising BDI leadership to ensure compliance standards are met related to labor laws