Information Technology Department
Information Technology (IT) is a critical function of our business. This department plans, operates and supports BDI's IT infrastructure, enabling business users to carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely. Key IT functions include planning, networking, data management, security and support.
- Security - protecting IT infrastructure and corporate data against attacks from viruses, cyber criminals and other threats
- Implementing security policies to minimizing the risk and impact of security breaches
- Planning - obtaining and developing various tools that support BDI business objectives to meet the demands of our stakeholders
- Networking - developing and operating a network to support effective communication by ensuring networks to have the capability to carry all voice, data, video and Internet traffic on the BDI network
- Data Management - obtaining and managing tools to collect, store, manage, secure and distribute data to stakeholders that need it
- Support - providing ongoing support to users through a helpdesk