The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for customer service, with various duties including but not limited to: entering and maintaining sales orders, purchasing, price quotation, over-the-counter sales, and supporting the Outside Sales staff.
- Answering telephone calls from customers and assisting them in their needs
- Accurate quotation of product pricing to the customer
- Over-the-counter sales to walk-in customers
- Assisting and supporting the Outside Sales staff, including making “cold” calls
- Occasional support in the warehouse, such as shipping and receiving
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred. 1-2 years in a customer service or sales environment preferred.