Flexco Segmented Transfer Plates
Segmented Transfer Plates from Flexco can help prevent product loss at the transfer point, preventing potential damage to the product as well as the belt and conveyor structure. Segmented Transfer Plates provide smooth transition from one belt to another, from belt to chute, or from belt to structure.
Why Segmented Transfer Plates?
- Accommodate belts up to 60" (1500 mm) wide and gaps from 4" to 10" (100 mm to 250 mm).
- Narrow-gap option available for smaller pulley-to-pulley gaps from 1.5" to 3" (38 mm to 75 mm).
- Durable HDPE segments lock together and provide a low coefficient of friction so product slides easily across the transfer.
- Precision-molded segments ensure accurate fit of transfer in gap.
- Bright yellow color makes segments easy to monitor for replacement.
- The two piece mounting bracket allows for easy mounting and removal.
(Patent 9,663,306 and Other Patents Pending)
Contact your nearest BDI location for more information about Flexco Segmented Transfer Plates.