LUBRIPLATE® SYNXTREME FRH1-46 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
This high performance, 100% synthetic, polyester (POE)-based, hydraulic fluid is designed for demanding industrial and food processing applications requiring fire resistance and excellent anti-wear properties over a wide range of temperatures. High flash and fire points provide safety in applications calling for fire resistant fluids, thus providing operating confidence.
• High Flash Point For Superior Fire Protection.
• Factory Mutual Approved using FM test method 6930.
• Outstanding Shear Stability and High Viscosity Index.
• Provides Superior Anti-Wear Performance.
• NSF H1 Registered / NSF ISO 21469 Certified Food Machinery Grade.
• Halal Certified and Kosher Approved.
• ECO-Friendly, Readily Biodegradable (OECD 301F).
Contact your nearest BDI location for more information about LUBRIPLATE® SYNXTREME FRH1-46 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid.