The Warehouse Representative performs a variety of duties and tasks required for the successful operation of the BDI warehouse, including shipping and receiving, stock takes, deliveries and pickups.
- Pulling orders from warehouse stock for shipment to BDI customers and branches
- Packing, shipping, and receiving orders from and to BDI customers, suppliers, and branches
- Replenishing branch inventory when shipments arrive from BDI Suppliers
- Performing stock takes to accurately track branch inventory
- Delivering and picking up shipments from BDI customers and suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
H.S. Diploma or GED preferred. Working product knowledge of bearings and power transmission products a plus. Must possess good mathematical skills with some mechanical aptitude. Must be motivated to work quickly and effectively, and must possess the physical ability to bend and lift heavy objects (frequently being over 25 pounds and occasionally topping 50 pounds in weight).